Terry Mike Jeffrey
Singer, Emmy-nominated songwriter, entertainer, multi-instrumentalist, musical director, arranger, actor. A true entertainment Renaissance Man.
Among all the things Jeffrey is, there is one thing he's definitely NOT: an Elvis impersonator. But — he is probably the best interpreter of The King's music in the world. His exquisite vocals and perfect arrangements send Elvis fans into a swoon worldwide (even though he doesn't own a sparkly jumpsuit!). In addition, he and his rockin' band rip through decades of classic pop and rock — from the Beatles to the Stones, from Prince to U2, and from Rascal Flatts to Maroon 5 — and perform outstanding originals.
Recently, Terry Mike has joined forces with symphony orchestras across the country to create an amazing show called "The Songs of Elvis." There's nothing like Terry Mike's voice, with his crack band, a full orchestra, and lush arrangements of the King's greatest hits -- it truly sends chills.
Born in Paducah, KY, Terry Mike was singing on stage by the age of 3. Throughout childhood, he mastered the guitar, piano, sax, and drums, and he has performed all over the planet. His career highlights include:
• 14 albums
• 1997 Emmy Award nomination (songwriting for TV's Sesame Street)
• live performances in Italy, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Switzerland, England, France, Belgium, Holland, Canada, Hawaii, the Bahamas, and the Caribbean
• musical director and starring role in Elvis: An American Musical
• 2001-02 Stand By Your Man: The Tammy Wynette Story (Ryman Auditorium, Nashville)
• 56 guest appearances on TNN's Music City Tonight with Crook & Chase
• critical praise from the New York Times, Variety, L.A. Times, USA Today, People Magazine, Country Weekly, and more
• live shows with such stars as Jewel, Los Lobos, Dixie Chicks, Fats Domino, Mavericks, Steve Wariner, Ricky Skaggs, Leon Russell, Chet Atkins, Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins, and Travis Tritt
• network TV appearances on the Today Show, CBS This Morning, CNN's Showbiz Today, and Live with Regis and Kathie Lee
Incredibly accomplished and remarkably affordable, the Terry Mike Jeffrey Band will add excitement and class to any event.
"Terry Mike Jeffrey's voice is packed with spark and personality" -- Billboard Magazine
"Terry Mike Jeffrey is Graceland's favorite singer of Elvis' songs, and an Elvis fan favorite as well." -- Graceland Marketing, Memphis